WE ARE HIRING!!
McRae’s Power Sweeping Ltd. is an industry leader providing power sweeping, street sweeping, and catch basin cleaning services to commercial and industrial sites, cities, municipalities as well as residential properties. With our team of specialized operators and equipment, we offer 24/7 service to ensure quick response to our customer’s needs. Full details of our company operations can be found here.
We are currently recruiting for full-time sweeper truck operators to manage growing demands of the business. Successful candidates will be trained on the equipment to ensure your are comfortable and competent in operating the equipment and your role.
- Safe and effective operation of equipment and completing work assignments
- Provide quality customer service
- Completion of daily paperwork i.e.: Timesheets, Customer signoff sheets, Pre-trip inspections and Driver logs
Skills & Abilities:
- Strong customer service skills, logical thinking and a positive attitude
- Basic mechanical knowledge
- Able to work independently
- Experience operating a sweeper truck, machinery and/or equipment considered an asset
- Class 5 License with Air Brake Endorsement at a minimum
- Clean driving record
- Able to understand, speak, read, write and communicate in English
- Able to follow written and verbal directions and read maps
- In depth knowledge of Lower Mainland highways and roads
- Must be willing and able to work 8-10 hours shifts – some evening and weekend shifts may be required
- Able to sit for long periods of time and operate heavy equipment
Wages are competitive and employees receive medical & dental benefits after 3 months.
If this job interests you we would love to hear from you. Please send your resume to Doug Bell, Sweeper Manager firstname.lastname@example.org