WE ARE HIRING!!
McRae’s Tank Service is a locally owned and operated company providing industry leading vacuum truck, hydro excavation and line cleaning services. We provide all aspects of vacuum truck services including septic tank cleaning, grease trap maintenance, street cleaning, catch basin cleaning as well as performing hydro excavation and line cleaning services.
With our team of specialized operators and equipment, we offer 24/7 service to ensure quick response to our customer’s needs. Full details of our company operations can be found here.
We are currently recruiting for full-time Vacuum Truck Operators to manage growing demands of the business. Successful candidates will be trained on the machinery to ensure your are comfortable and competent in operating the trucks, equipment and your role.
Flexible shifts are available.
- Operate a vacuum truck while servicing both commercial and residential septic systems
- Safe and effective operation of equipment and completing work assignments
- Provide quality customer service
- Completion of daily paperwork i.e.: Timesheets, Customer signoff sheets, Pre-trip inspections and Driver logs
- Transporting of product in a safe and efficient manner
Skills & Abilities:
- Strong customer service skills, logical thinking and a positive attitude
- Basic mechanical knowledge
- Able to work independently
- Experience operating a vacuum truck, machinery and/or equipment considered an asset
- Class 3 License at a minimum
- Clean driving record
- Able to understand, speak, read, write and communicate in English
- Able to follow written and verbal directions and read maps
- In depth knowledge of Lower Mainland highways and roads
- Must be willing and able to work 8-10 hours shifts – some evening and weekend shifts may be required
Wages are competitive and full time employees receive medical & dental benefits after 3 months.
If this job interests you we would love to hear from you. Please send your resume to our Operations Manager.